How it works
We make you a cash offer based on your property’s condition and open market value, as assessed by an independent RICS surveyor.
We buy property in any condition, from new builds to properties that require extensive refurbishments. We release you cash quickly, usually within 4-6 weeks. We cover all costs, including valuation, legal and sales fees. Our entire team, including solicitors, are local to you, keeping Wales in business and you in pocket.
Six steps to your quick property sale:
We view your home and make you a cash offer.
A RICS surveyor will visit to give an exact valuation.
The solicitor draws up contracts.
Both parties exchange contracts.
Completion funds are sent to you.
You move on with your life.
We work to your timelines, meaning you can sell your home quickly, and stay in full control.
Property Buyers Wales vs. national quick-sale agents
- Being local, we know the true market values of properties throughout Wales.
- We are local property investors and landlords, not just agents passing your details to third parties.
- Many national companies charge fees to value your home. We charge no fees.
- All our partners, including solicitors and surveyors, are also local and know the local market.
- National agents often make an offer over the phone. We believe in visiting every property first so we can make a realistic offer based on the property location and condition.
- Companies like us need to base their offer on a RICS valuation. Being local, we get our offers correct more often than companies basing the value on areas they are unfamiliar with. We only make offers we can stick to.
Property Buyers Wales vs. local estate agents
- Recent figures suggest that almost 50% of traditional house sales fall through because of the impact of tighter lending criteria of mortgage lenders, with some banks requiring deposits of up to 40% of the purchase price. We purchase the property for cash, which means no risk of a lender saying no.
- Estate agents often promise a high sale price to get you signed up, with the knowledge that they will slowly reduce your price over time, blaming "market conditions".
- Many estate agents know little about property conditions and how they affect market valuation. You often have inexperienced agents on lower-value property, which means your home is undersold.
- Estate agents will make extra money from mortgage brokers, solicitors, lenders and letting agents, meaning your property sale may be held up while they try and make extra income from your sale. We are just interested in buying property throughout Wales.
- Once you’re signed up, you're often left in the dark without updates from estate agents, as they are busy signing up more property sellers. You will have an experienced, local case manager with Property Buyers Wales, who will update you every few days with your sales progress.
- Combine estate agent, EPC and legal fees along with property prices continuing to fall month on month. Traditional sales via estate agents can take months or even years to complete, with chains of buyers and sellers combined with the current financial problems.